Thursday, August 28, 2008

The First Day of School




So the time has finally come for the kids to start school. They had their first day on Tuesday, and it was a really early morning. I (because my husband is crippled) had to get the kids up at 6:30. No one was prepared for that! Luckily the morning went off without a hitch. The girls were a little nervous to be starting a new school where they didn't really know anyone. But it turned out that they both had someone from the ward in their classes. What a relief!!! The hardest part was sending Ryan off. It was actually harder than it was when I took the girls for their first times. He looked a little nervous, but gave me a kiss and hug at the door and went to play with playdough at his desk. I was having the hard time. How could my little man be big enough to start school? He is growing up waaaaaaayyyyyyy to fast. All three of them had a great day at school. And I do have to admit that it was nice only having the two little ones at home.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Love the hair. great first impression, only ryan is So much sweeter than the look shows!