Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's about time....

Okay!!! I will get to my blog. Stop harassing me! I know that it has been forever since I have posted anything- but I am soooo busy. For instance it's Thursday and I have babysat 3 times this week already.

Things have been very busy here at the Scott household. Last week the kids had their last day of school. Yeah!!!! I was really excited about not having to set my alarm, but I am realizing 5 kids can DESTROY a house in under 10 minutes (I think I would rather set my alarm). Now don't get me wrong, I love my kids. What I don't love is picking up after them. I am all about "Daily Duties". I guess we'll see how this works out.

So far our summer vacation has been a lot of time at the pool. Since our neighborhood pool isn't finished we rely on the kindness of our friends. But luckily we will be heading north to visit family in the next two weeks. I think it will be a lot of fun, Brent is coming around. The kids are excited to see all of their cousins. We are also looking forward to Kaitlyn's 8th birthday in 9 days, and also her baptism. I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up.

And that's what's happening here in Texas :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

You forgot to mention feeding 5 extra people in addition to all the babysitting! Thanks again, btw! As far as the blog goes, I'll believe it when I see it! Haha, love ya!

Sparkle Mama said...

Have fun on your trip :) We will miss ya, but party hard girl!