Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two Sister's One Heart



As you all have noticed I have been trying to update our blog. When I sat down to write about one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had, I couldn't think of what to say. Fortunately for me I have a wonderful sister who has a way with words. I hope you will take the time to read her blog. There is a link to it on off of mine, The Calvert Family.

What I do want to say is this, throughout my life I have seen the tender mercies of the Lord touch my life and those of my family. I have come from a wonderful family. For those of you who don't know I have 2 brother's and 4 sister's (and a mom and dad :)). We have always been close, but it is amazing to me to see how we have changed over the years. We have all grown, started families and moved all over the country. But whenever there is a need I know I can count on all of them to come through for me. Our challenges have only made us stronger. I am grateful for my wonderfully crazy family.

1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

That is amazing! I read your post, the Calvert blog, and watched the slide show of pictures from the fundraiser. Y'all did a wonderful job! I love your testimony and the strength of your family.