Friday, April 10, 2009

Computer Savey?

NO, I am not computer savey. I get to frustrated when things do not work out the way I want when I want them to. I will tell you an example if you promise not to laugh (Kristin). I have been trying to change the background on this blog for about a week now. The first time I did it I wasn't really paying attention and now I can't remember. And yes, I did read the directions. It is still not working. So I just give up and come back to it a couple of days later, and the process just keeps going. I have seriously considered taking a computer class at ACC. And then I remember that I don't even have time to do laundry when would I do that. So be patient while I figure this stuff out :)

4 comments:

clybbert said...

Call me, I can help you!!!!! I can teach you how to make a cool header as well...

Unknown said...

Hey - who's laughing!? My background is black, cuz I don't even want to BOTHER with the fancy stuff!

Rushell said...

Amen! It took me six months to figure it out. Then my mom had to walk me through it on the phone. Good luck!

Sparkle Mama said...

Ha ha :) We all have our different strengths...you make tons of yummy homemade things that I would never attempt to do- so what that I know how to change my blog background...your skills are more important and beneficial :)