Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bi- Annual Update

Okay, so I know that I am not the best blogger (but I never claimed to be either), but I have gotten the hint. So I thought I would do my 3 month update!!! I hope that you all enjoy.

Where to begin? I am going to have to go all the way back to Christmas, I know it is really sad. A real quick update : Everyone's favorite toy. Mckenely, Kaitlyn and Ryan all got Nintendo DS's. They LOVE them. It also works well as a punishment (Brent and I thought about that before we bought them.) Kylie got a tent and a Tinkerbell blanket w/pillow. Brynlie just loved playing in the wrapping paper. Brent and I got Bikes!! It's so we can get our bodies working again. The kids also got a TEE PEE from Grandma and Grandpa Scott. Yes, they shipped it regular mail. I wish I could have seen the mailmans face.





For those of you who didn't know Brynlie is now walking!!! She started in December, but by January she had it down. And she is stinkin FAST! I just can't keep up with her. The difference with her is that she started so much earlier than the rest of the kids that she has burned all her baby fat off. So her legs are skinny, so not like any of the others.


1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

It is okay that you don't blog a ton... at least you blog and at least you email- I am still amazed at people that do not use email! It blows my mind.

Love the pictures :)