Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh How We LOVE Birthdays!!!!

We have recently (when I say recently I mean in the last two months) celebrated two birthdays! I can't believe how quickly my two little girls are growing up. Sometimes when I look at Kylie and Brynlie I remember McKenely and Kaitlyn at the same ages. In January our Kylie turned 3!!! Can you believe it, cause I can't. We partied from dawn til dusk. She was a "Princess" all day. She also helped make her birthday cake. All she wanted as a pink cake with dot's So I delivered!!! We had a great day. Her favorite gift was a Sleeping Dora that talks. She is growing up so fast. Sometimes I ask her if she will stay my little girl forever. I sure LOVE her!!!!





In February we had Brynlie's 1st birthday!!! That year went by really, really fast. It could be that we were also busy. We did learn that she does like cake, just not wearing it.

Brynlie was an adventure from the very beginning. When we first found out the she was coming it took a while for the shock to wear off. We never planned on having a fifth. And then when she finally arrived, that was an adventure all in itself (Thanks Dr. Irvin, your the best!!!). We have loved her smiles, giggles, chubby legs and her HUGS!!! We can't wait for all the years to come!!!




4 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

I don't see any pictures or text with this post... just fyi :)

Kim said...

Leslie, your girls are so cute! They remind me so much of you when you were little. Treasure them! My Josh is turning 15 this year! I don't know where the years go. It's so fun to keep up with your cute family.

Sparkle Mama said...

They are so cute! I see the pics and text now :) Happy Birthday to both of them! Thanks for picking me up today and for the doctor info. too!

Unknown said...

Awwww - how stinkin' CUTE!! Both girls are so adorable.